This elegant rose design has been digitized as Assisi Embroidery.
- Assisi embroidery originated in 13th-14th Century Italy, in the town of Assisi, home of St Francis and St. Clare, patron saint of stitchers.
- The background is filled with cross stitch, while the rose motif is outlined in backstitch, with additional detail.
- All of the designs have been provided in 2 styles – monochromatic, as in the sample; also with a color stop, so that you can embroider the rose motif in a different color.
- The rose design is provided in the following sizes: 130, 140, 150, 200mm (5, 5.5, 6, 8″) with matching border designs to make the project as pictured.
- The rose and border design combined is provided in 300, 360, 400mm (12, 14.25, 16″) and can be sewn in one hooping.
- View design details…metric