These delicate blossoms were inspired by a love of Japanese designs. An original design by Christine, they were featured by Lyn at the Nancy Zieman Love of Sewing Retreat in California, where some of the ladies stitched it on the back of their jackets – looked spectacular!
- The design can be sewn in one hooping for the Pfaff Creative Vision, Husqvarna Diamond, Babylock Enterprise and Brother PR1000
- The design can be sewn in two hoopings on the Bernina 830, Elna Xquisite, Pfaff CV, Husqvarna Viking, Singer XL6000
- There are 5 separate designs – 3 cherry blosssom designs, wisteria and the butterfly.
- You can position the designs where you would like them to create a variety of lovely projects.
- There are also 5 designs for the 5×7″ hoop, with alignment stitches added, so that you can line them up precisely.
- Color charts and instructions for the wall quilt are included.
- The pink quilting design on the sample is not part of the embroidery; however we have provided a sketch of a suggested quilting design for you.