Christine’s latest design is this stunning embroidered heron.
Designed and digitized by Christine he stands approximately 384mm (15″) x 266mm (10″ and a bit ish).
He has been sewn out on a hand painted piece of calico/homespun cotton.
- He can be sewn in 1 hooping on the Bernina 830, the Pfaff Creative Vision and the Husqvarna Diamond.
- He will fit in 2 hoopings of the 8×12″ (200x300mm) – Brother PR650, PR600, PR630 PR620, Quattro 6000D, Babylock Ellisimo, BMP8, Singer Quantum XL6000, XL5000
- He needs 3 hoopings in the 6×8″ (140x200mm – Janome B) hoop or larger.
- He needs 4 hoopings for the 5×7″ (130 x 180mm) hoop.
- The help file includes color charts and photos.