Mosaic Melodies Quilt is composed of 12 Mosaic Quilt Blocks, all pieced-in-the-hoop.
- The blocks are joined together with 1.5” sashing.
- There are three borders, of differing width – 1.5“, 3.5”, 5“ – added to the quilt.
- Fabrics are by Robert Kaufmann, Artisan Batiks, Versaille.
- Each of the blocks is pieced-in-the-hoop
- Each block is provided in 3 sizes: 12", 10” and 8“
- Finished size of the quilt, using the 12” blocks, is 64" x 77.5"
- Directions for cutting your fabric using a rotary cutter are given for all 3 sizes.
- Directions for cutting your fabric with the AccuQuilt GO!® and Studio™ fabric cutters are given for the 12” blocks.
- The helpfiles include Templates that will show you the order in which to add the fabric pieces, as well as fabric requirements for each block.
- Fabric requirements and instructions for making the Mosaic Melodies Quilt are included.
- Size: 64" x 77.5"
There is a bonus tutorial on our piece-in-the-hoop technique included.