"I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters." The Song of Solomon
Our Rose of Sharon table topper was created using Island Batik fabrics, Aurifil #50 cotton thread, and the Rose of Sharon die from AccuQuilt.
- The table topper includes a new Rose of Sharon block, an embroidered corner design, pieced-in-the-hoop Flying Geese panels and an appliqued rose center, as well as the pattern for the table topper.
- Fabric Requirements and details of the Island Batik fabrics are included in the helpfiles.
- Instructions for completing the blocks, and the flying geese, as well as making the table runner, are included.
- Finished size of the table topper is 40" x 40" (at the widest point).
- The blocks are appliqued and embellished with machine embroidery.
- All of the embroidered designs and the piece-in-the-hoop designs can be sewn in the 5×7" hoop; designs are also combined for the larger hoops.
- You can sew these blocks using our normal KennyKreations applique method.
- The Rose of Sharon table topper is designed to use the shapes from the Rose of Sharon die for the Accuquilt GO!® Cutter and Studio™ Cutter.