Tarantella is a delightful table linen collection that you can use to make 6 lovely table runners and 6 matching placemats, with co-ordinated quilting designs in the triangles.
- All blocks are embroidered and quilted in-the-hoop!
- There are 6 embroidered blocks in 4 sizes—7”, 8“, 12” and 14”.
- 6 quilting designs for the placemats, to match the embroidered blocks.
- 1 quilting design for the tablerunner.
- All designs can be sewn in the 5×7” hoop
- Designs are also combined to be sewn in the larger hoops.
- The large center block can be sewn in one hooping on the Pfaff Grand Hoop, Husqvarna Viking Majestic Hoop, Brother PR1000, Babylock Enterprise; 2 hoopings on the Bernina 200, 720 and 830; Brother Innovis and Quattro; Babylock Endurance, Ellisimo, Ellegante3; Pfaff Creative Vision and Creative Sensation; Husqvarna Viking Diamond, Ruby and Topaz; Janome 12000; Elna Xquisite; Singer XL6000
- Detailed instructions are provided for making the table runners and placemats.
- Finished Size: table runner: 44.5″ x 20″ (at widest point); placemats: 20″ x 12″