Combining and Masking Designs in Embird
How to combine designs in Embird and use the MASK feature to remove the overlaps
Splitting for the Janome Gigahoop
Learn how to split a design for the Janome Gigahoop
Calibrating your screen in Embird
How to calibrate your screen in Embird, so that you can print accurate templates
Printing Templates in Embird
Printing templates in Embird, both in Manager and Editor.
Printing multiple templates on one sheet of paper.
Calibrating the Screen and Printing Templates in 4D
Open a design in 4D, calibrate the screen and print accurate templates
Calibrating your screen in Artista Software
How to calibrate your screen in the Bernina Artista software
Calibrating your screen in Brother software
How to calibrate your screen int he Brother Embroidery Software, PE-Next
Creating a Quilt Block in Pfaff 4D
Learn how to create a quilt block using the Encore function in Pfaff software
Creating a Quilt Block in Embird
This tutorial will show you how to take a single design and use the Auto-Repeat function in Embird to create a 200mm (8″) quilt block.
- You will learn how to open a design in Embird and then examine it to see how it is best oriented to create an attractive quilt block.
- You will then rotate the design.
- You will learn how to use the Auto-Repeat function to duplicate the design six times in a circle.
- You will learn how to look at your new design to identify any problem areas.
- You will learn how to use the Mask function to remove overlaps in the design