Spring Fling is a wonderful quilt-in-the-hoop project. The blocks and the triangles are quilted and embroidered and then joined together to complete the table runners. They are sewn on Island Batik fabrics and embroidered with Aurifil #50 cotton thread.
- The large blocks are 18” square; the small blocks are 9” square.
- Printed templates and alignment stitches will make the multi-hooping very easy and precise.
- Fabric Requirements, detailed step-by-step instructions for completing the table runners are included.
- The blocks can be sewn in one hooping on the Bernina 830, Janome MC12000, and Singer XL6000.
- The blocks can be sewn in two hoopings on machines that have a rectangular hoop, 6" (150mm) x 9" (230mm) or larger.
- Designs have been split for the 5×7" and 8×8" hoops.
- You can sew these blocks using our normal KennyKreations applique method.
- These applique shapes can be cut on the AccuQuilt GO!® Cutter and Studio™ Cutter dies, using the Rose of Sharon die.
The Rose of Sharon Die is available for the GO! cutter and for the Studio Cutter. This is a Licensed Die for the fabric cutters, by Sharon Pederson. 55045 for the GO! 50342 for the Studio
- 50342 for the Studio
- 55045 for the GO!