KennyKreations has partnered with Nine Patch Media to digitize their stunning quilt, Springtime Roses – a riot of beautiful
flowers, in bright, happy colors.
- The Springtime Roses Collection contains 20 embroidered blocks, designed by Elizabeth Phillips – 4 each of Circles, Corners, Curves, Diagonals and Lines.
- There is also a piece-in-the-hoop design for the twisted patchwork block that is used in the border of the quilt – 6″ square
- The embroidery will finish at approx 9″ square.
- Blocks are trimmed to 9.5″ before sewing in the quilt.
- Finished size of the quilt is 78″ x 78″
- The designs are appliqued with additional machine embroidery.
- You will use printed templates and alignment stitches to help line up the designs correctly when multi-hooping.
- These blocks are designed for the AccuQuilt GO!® Cutter and Studio™ Cutter dies.
- Rose of Sharon Dies: GO!® die #55045; Studio™ die #50342
- You will be able to make these blocks using our normal KennyKreations applique method, if you do not have the GO!® or Studio™ cutter.
- Detailed, step-by-step Instructions are provided to enable you to cut your applique shapes and embroider your blocks.
- Fabric Requirements, detailed step-by-step instructions for completing the embroidery and instructions for making the quilt are included.
- A free tutorial on our applique methods is included.
- The blocks can be sewn in one hooping on the Bernina 830, Janome MC12000, Pfaff CV, CE and Husqvarna Diamond, Brother PR1000 and Singer XL6000
- Designs have been split for the 5×7″ and 8×8″ hoops – alignment stitches have been added to the split designs.
- Springtime Roses Size 78” x 78”