The Baltimore Quilt consists of 15 individual blocks, and a border design, all created in the Baltimore style.
- The blocks are a lovely mix of applique and embroidery and feature such flowers as roses, carnations, chrysanthemums, poppies, a basket of flowers, a vase of flowers, grapes, bluebirds and a tree.
- 12 blocks and the border design go to make up the quilt.
- The 3 additional blocks can be used to make cushions or a pillow sham.
- The help file includes color charts, photos, a list of fabric requirements and step-by-step instructions to enable you to complete the quilt.
- All of the blocks can be sewn in a 5×7″ (130x180mm) hoop.
- The Baltimore quilt has been digitized so that most blocks can be sewn in one or two hoopings for the Pfaff CV and Husqvarna Diamond and two hoopings on the Bernina 830 hoop, Brother PR600, PR620, Innovis 400D Quattro 6000D, Babylock Ellisimo, Elegante 2, BMP8, Singer Quantum XL6000, XL5000<