These beautiful daisy designs were inspired by William Morris’s Daisy Wall Paper.
First printed in 1864, it was his best selling design for over 50 years.
- These designs will make beautiful table linen, or a lovely wall hanging.
- The designs were digitized to be sewn with Aurifil cotton threads.
- The cotton threads add a real authenticity to the designs, and make them stand out in a way that is not possible with other threads.
- The designs look almost as if they are embroidered by hand.
- These designs are provided in 2 sizes: 200mm (8″); 130 x 180mm (5x 7”);
- Finished size of tablerunner is: 16″ x 43″
- The helpfile contains color charts for Aurifil thread, photos, a list of the fabrics used, instructions for making the wall hanging.
- Background Quilting Designs included for the embroidered blocks in both sizes, plus quilting designs for the borders!