Bearly Crazy is one of our appealing crazy patch toys.
- Imagine a child’s delight to receive him for a special gift.
- Make him in cotton fabrics for children’s toys, or use silks and satins in a tone-on-tone combination for an heirloom.
- Roberta is 10.5″ seated and has moveable arms and legs.
- He is made with teddy bear joints at the arms, legs and neck.
- All of the pattern pieces, the crazy patch and the embellishment stitches are completed in the hoop.
- Sew the pattern pieces together and insert stuffing.
- The help file includes color charts, photos, placement templates and step-by-step instructions for completing the project. • You will need a 140 x 200mm hoop (Janome B Hoop) or larger.
- Crazy Patch tutorial included.