- This is our second in the series of Biscornu.
- Biscornu is a French word that literally means: “two horns”.
- In effect, the word is used to suggest an irregular form with projections, complicated or bizarre.
- Make a bizarre biscornu and matching scissors tag to take with you to your next sewing workshop.
- Impress your sewing friends and make one for them too.
- These are much easier to make than you would think.
- And we have added a matching tag for your scissors.
- Helpfiles include all instructions needed to make the the biscornu and the matching scissors tags.
- Designs will fit in a 5×7″ hoop.
- Quick and easy! A really fun project!