These potholders, mitts, ovenmitts and teatowel designs will brighten up any kitchen.
- There are 24 design files in this collection: 8 designs for the 5×7" (130x180mm) hoop.
- There are 3 potholders – one embroidered, one quilted and one with a pocket for the 8" (200mm) hoop, including the quilting.
- The 7 mitt patterns can be sewn on the Brother PR600, Bernina 830, PfaffCV and Husqvarna Diamond, SingerXL6000, and in the Macro Hoop on the Janome11000.
- The 3 oven mitts can be sewn on the Brother PR600, Bernina 830, PfaffCV and Husqvarna Diamond, SingerXL6000
- You will need to sew these items together and bind them on the sewing machine or serger/overlocker.
- Patterns are provided for all of the items, so that you can embroider the designs, and then free-hand quilt them, even if you only have a 5×7" hoop..
- The help file includes color charts, photos, step-by-step instructions and patterns for all of the items.
- View design details here…metric