The inspiration for this quilt were the floor tiles in a little church in Paris – Sainte Chapelle, on the Ile de la Cite, near Notre Dame. This beautiful Gothic chapel was built by the French king, Louis IX in the 1240’s to house relics from the Holy Land, believed to be the Crown of Thorns and part of the True Cross. The upper floor is surrounded by spectacular stained glass windows, and the floor is covered with beautiful tiles.
- Royal Reflections is a superbly rich quilt, featuring 6 main blocks and 2 alternate blocks, surrounded by triangular patterns.
- Either side of the centre of the quilt is an embroidered border panel.
- Royal Reflections is 76″ x 82″.
- This collection is available in all formats for the 5×7″ (130 x 180mm) hoop.
- The designs are easy to combine for larger hoops.
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions will make this stunning quilt easy for you to complete.