Victorian Hearts is a very elegant contemporary quilt designed by Christine Kenny.
- There are 6 embroidered horizontal bands, in Dupioni silk, with a Bargello patchwork panel at the bottom of the quilt.
- You need an 8″ hoop (200mm) to embroider these designs.
- Multi-hooping is required – alignment stitches are added to the designs to allow perfect placement. You will also print templates to help line up the designs precisely.
- Finished size of the quilt is 95″ x 95″
- Fabric requirements, instructions for stabilizing and sewing with silk and detailed instructions for embroidering the panels and constructing the quilt are included in the Helpfiles.
- Victorian Hearts Size: 95″ x 95″